Research Output per year
Astrid Kramer teaches courses in the field of management and entrepreneurship. She supervises bachelor and master students writing their theses. Besides teaching Astrid Kramer is doing research in networks in healthcare and is academic director of the bachelor program Business Economics.
July 2014 - present:
- Assistant professor, Department of Management, Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TiSEM), Tilburg University.
- Academic Director Bachelor Business Economics, TiSEM, Tilburg University.
Nov 2006 - June 2014: Lecturer Organization & Strategy, TiSEM, Tilburg University
Nov 2002 - Nov 2006: Intermediary Scienceshop Tilburg University
Besides the courses mentioned below, Astrid Kramer is also:
- Coordinator of the Bachelor Thesis Management
- Supervisor of students writing their Bachelor theses
- Supervisor of students writing their Master theses
Click here for my courses.
Member PhD committee:
Tom Peeters (2015). Redesigning home care: From a bureaucratic to a social-technical type of provider organization. Maastricht University.
- Organisation Studies
- Strategic Management
- Social Dilemmas
- Social Network Analysis
- Family Business
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter › Scientific › peer-review
Resilient networks in healthcare: Effects of structural and cognitive embeddedness on network commitmentKramer, A. E., 13 Jun 2014, Tilburg: CentER, Center for Economic Research. 182 p.
Research output: Thesis › Doctoral Thesis