I am a specialist in Supply Chain Management and Logistics. My expertise is primarily based on 20+ years of experience in business, as a consultant and (interim)manager. In addition I have dealt with numerous strategic and organizational issues, often by applying theoretical insights.
- University Lecturer, since 2015
- Lecturer HBO, 2009-2014
- Independent consultant / interim manager, 2004-2008
- Logistics Director Iggesund Paperboard, 2000-2004
- Principal A.T.Kearney, 1994-2000
- Logistics Manager Fuji Photo Film, 1990-1994
- Associate consultant McKinsey & Company, 1985-1990
- Scientific Assistant Tilburg University and Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, 1981-1985
- Lectures and Work Assignments Distribution Management
- Supervisor Master Theses Supply Chain Management
- Supervisor Bachelor Theses Management Dept.
- Work Assignments Organisation & Strategy
- Work Assignments Strategic Management
- Work Assignments International Management
- Work Assignment The Fresh Connection
Click here for my courses.